Tuesday, April 21, 2009
article for essay
The article I choose to use in my essay is Quoted in Andy Rowell, “Welcome to Wal-World: Wal-Mart's Inexhaustible March to Conquer the Globe,” The Multinational Monitor, Oct. 1, 2003, p. 13. This article is a pro and con about Walmart. I can use it for evidence in my argument or I can use it to find a good counter-argument. Becuase it has the pro and con I will be able to get a good look at both sides of the argument. It is also full of a lot if good facts that I can use as evidence. One fact that I can use is that walmart watches 45% of its workers quit every year and does nothing to change. Facts like this can really help my argument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds like a great source to use. I think it is very important when choosing sources for research papers to look for ones with a wide variety of information. If the topic has more than one side, as it does in this case, a source that can be used for both sides will be very helpful. This also shows that the information is not biased and that you will be getting the most accurate information from the source.
ReplyDelete